A refreshing drink that will keep for hours and give you a pep talk from the inside out!
2 organic lemons
500 ml pure water
3-5 Tablespoons of agave syrup
OPTIONAL: Ice cubes
- Juice the lemons using a normal juicer, or hand held citrus press. You can juice with or without the peel still on (I made mine with the peel juiced as well as the flesh, but you need to go easy on the peel as in excess can make you feel a bit queasy).
- Pour 500 ml of water into your blender jug and add the lemon juice and 3 Tbsps of agave syrup.
- Blend on full until well mixed. Taste test. Add more agave as desired. Add ice cubes if desired and blend again.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve with a straw for a great breakfast drink or warm day refreshment. Mmm!
Raw Coach Top Tips:
- This makes enough for 2-4 people depending on glass size.
- Feel free to add apples for a sweeter twist on this tangy drink.
© 2012 Karen Knowler WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE THIS RECIPE IN YOUR EZINE OR ON YOUR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Karen Knowler, The Raw Food Coach publishes "Successfully Raw" - a free weekly eZine for raw food lovers everywhere. If you're ready to look good, feel great and create a raw life you love get your FREE tips, tools and recipes now at www.TheRawFoodCoach.com.