Ever since childhood I’ve been a big fan of frozen desserts. The following recipe on par with my now-famous “Raspberry Passion Pudding” taste-wise, even if it is a very different recipe. Please, give yourself the huge gift of making this for you and your loved ones this weekend, and you'll be a much happier bunny for it!
Juicer/Citrus Press and Blender
4 cups of frozen mango chunks
1 fresh peach OR nectarine
1 ripe banana
2 Medjool dates
1 passion fruit
OPTIONAL: 4 strawberries
- Juice the lemons using a normal juicer, or hand held citrus press. You can juice with or without the peel still on (I made mine with the peel juiced as well as the flesh, but you need to go easy on the peel as in excess can make you feel a bit queasy).
- Prepare and chop all of the fresh fruit then place in the bottom of your blender or food processor.
- Add in the frozen mango chunks and then process the whole batch until well combined and a thick ice-creamy mixture is created.
- Serve in small bowls or large wine glasses and decorate as desired.
Raw Coach Top Tips:
- Feel free to keep adding or subtracting new fresh fruits to this recipe to find the combination that you love the most. Hours of fun await you and your taste buds!
- Great for kids, this recipe is really easy for them to make themselves (with parental guidance as appropriate) and they will love eating it and also sharing with friends.
© 2011 Karen Knowler WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE THIS RECIPE IN YOUR EZINE OR ON YOUR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Karen Knowler, The Raw Food Coach publishes "Successfully Raw" - a free weekly eZine for raw food lovers everywhere. If you're ready to look good, feel great and create a raw life you love get your FREE tips, tools and recipes now at www.TheRawFoodCoach.com.