This recipe is one of my very favourites and I've shared it once before but felt it high time to share again for the benefit of newer readers. It's quick, easy, healthy and delicious - all those things we all want and love! This recipe is a perfect light breakfast, snack or dessert and you can dress it up for a dinner party piece to impress.
* 3-4 cups of frozen raspberries
* 1 medium ripe mango
* 5 medium fresh strawberries
* 1 passion fruit
1) Peel and chop mango and place in bottom of blender along with the de-stalked strawberries. Cut open passion fruit and squeeze in the seeds and juice.
2) If you have a normal household blender, blend until a runny liquid is formed. If using a Vita-Mix or similar, you can skip this step and move to step 3.
3) Add your frozen raspberries - you need to work to the strength of your blender, so add in a little at a time so it doesn't struggle unless it is a powerful one!
4) When you have an ice-cream consistency remove from the blender, spoon into a wine glass or sundae dish, top with fresh fruit as desired and enjoy!
RAW COACH'S TOP TIPS:
* You can save any leftovers by pouring it into a Tupperware and putting into the freezer.
* Turn into something a bit more decadent by making and swirling raw chocolate sauce over the top. Mmm!
© 2010 Karen Knowler WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE THIS RECIPE IN YOUR EZINE OR ON YOUR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it: Karen Knowler, The Raw Food Coach publishes "Successfully Raw" - a free weekly eZine for raw food lovers everywhere. If you're ready to look good, feel great and create a raw life you love get your FREE tips, tools and recipes now at www.TheRawFoodCoach.com.