From Successfully Raw Issue 191:
Mmmm... in the run up to the holidays this is a truly lovely drink to get you in the spirit, perfect for when you feel just a little bit chilly or in need of a comforting hug or simply in need of a genuinely scrumptious drink! And what's more, the ingredients are super-simple and super-cheap - hurrah!
Makes about 1 pint of punch (serves 2-3 people).
* 3 apples
* 4 oranges
* ½ lemon
* Cinnamon (to taste)
* Five spice (to taste)
* Slices of lemon and orange for decoration
1) Juice the apples, oranges and lemon (including lemon peel) and pour into a blender jug.
2) Add in the cinnamon and five spice to the jug and blend until spices are thoroughly mixed into the juice.
3) When fully blended, pour into pretty glasses and serve with fruit pieces floating on top.
RAW COACH'S TOP TIPS:
* If you'd like to, you can gently heat this drink in a pan on a very low temperature. It won't necessarily make it taste any better, but if you're used to hot drinks or love them, then this will really perk you up!