Well, well, well. It's really been an absence hasn't it? And I haven't been on holiday either - quite the oppsoite! The Raw Food Coach HQ has been one incredibly busy place these past couple of weeks and "luxuries" such as blogging have suffered as a result.
But that was then, this is now, and here I am, very much Alive and Kicking!
So what's been happening?
- My Christmas Wholly Radiant Self Group completed their 42 days with me and many turned into Sparklers! (They know what I mean... Perhaps one of you would like to post about your sparkling experience?)
- My "Your Dream Online Business Builder" program launched last week; 12 women are now in the process of creating awesome planet-uplifting businesses online
- I taught my first (and possibly only) live Raw Food For Beginners class on Saturday 4th Feb and it was great fun - it even sold out 2 weeks early
- My Raw Coach Trainings have been filling like crazy - so exciting to see this level of interest (especially from overseas - I have 5 out of 12 people in March coming from the US!) and to help these men and women create a business they love from a lifestyle they love
- I've been working with some wonderful people organising my New York event at the end of March (More very soon!)
- I've been confirmed as a returning presenter at this year's Raw Spirit Festival (yay - can't wait)
- I've been coaching left and right, even more than normal
- I've been working on my secret BIG project! (I know, that's just not fair... sorry)
- I've been lifting weights at the gym : )
- I've been on a huge de-cluttering mission all around my home
- And I've been realising how much more there is I want to do!
These are such exciting times, sometimes I am beside myself with vision, energy and downright glee at what's to come. The raw food world has a pace and grace to it now that has never been seen before. It's coming all the time, and I'd love one of my Sparkling or Raw Passion ladies to comment about that...