"Mirror, mirror on the wall, what's the easiest raw food guide to get started with, if I had to choose from them all?"
The above is a question I've been asked, oh.... about a million times since I first got into raw food and took over the running of The Fresh Network!
Yes, there are some GREAT books on raw food out there (some of my favourites are on the left hand menu of this blog), but apart from Alissa Cohen's Living on Live Food which is a great read and covers a lot of bases, I can't think of any that really pull all of the pieces together into a workable plan that anyone can use, no matter where they're starting from.
So, because my next book - Raw Food for Beginners - has taken longer to finish than I hoped for (mainly due to the Fresh Festival and launching my web site), I just had to get something else published asap. And so...
"How To Get Started With Raw Foods ...And Gain More Energy, Clarity and Vitality Than You Ever Thought Possible!" was born.
HTGS (as I like to call it!) is 161 pages of jam-packed info covering every aspect of getting started, and comes as a downloadable eBook from my web site. It costs just 12.99 (UK pounds), which is a steal considering how much information it contains, as the following testimonials agree!
"I *really* feel like I should send you additional money for How to Get Started -- *wow*. *So* much there, and you make it just soooo easy to get to having a very respectable amount of raw in one's diet. Thank you!!!" – Pam, USA
"Hi Karen - dropping you a v. quick email to say that the e-book is absolutely fantastic and well worth the wait! You could charge double for it and it would still be amazing value. It looks great and is packed full of inspiring information and advice." – Sarah, London
Want to know what's inside? Well, take a look...
- How to get the most out of your eBook
- Let's Take It From The Top
- What IS Raw Food?
- What is "Living Food"?
- But What Makes Raw & Living Foods So Special? What's the Difference?
- Why Enzymes Are Not Just a Bonus But An Essential To Life, Health and Vitality
- Feel The Difference
- Why Raw Foods Are Superior (and Cooked Foods Aren't!)
- Benefits, Benefits, Benefits…
- 50 Great Reasons To Go Raw
- So What Can YOU Expect?
- How To Deal With "Less Than Positive" Comments
- If It's SO Good Why Isn't Everyone Doing It?
- You Have To Give Before You Gain
- The 3 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself
- The 7 Steps To Going (And Staying) Raw
- Your Journey Starts Here…
- Step 1: Understand “Why Going Raw Is A Whole Person Journey”
- Step 2: Food, Glorious Food
- The Raw Food Groups
- So What About Meat and Dairy?
- Raw Ingredients Shopping List (Sorted By Genre)
- Recommended Eating
- What To Do With Your List Now That You Have It
- Where To Shop
- How To Find New Suppliers or Shops Near You
- What To Look For
- How To Select The Best Fresh Produce
- How To Select The Best Dried / Pre-Packaged Produce
- Buying On A Budget
- Step 3: Create a Living Foods Kitchen
- The Perfect Live Food Kitchen
- A Beginners Guide to “Raw Kitchen Equipment”
- The 3 Pieces of Kitchen Equipment You Should Ideally Own
- The “Raw Kitchen Equipment” Guided Tour
- How I Got Started
- Basic First Buys For Your Kitchen That Could Make All the Difference
- Setting Your Kitchen Up For Success
- Creating Your Vision
- Some Pointers For Those Who Need to Compromise
- How To Make The Most Out Of What Space You DO Have
Final Check Questions
- Step 4: Get Creative!
- The Top 5 Raw Food Preparation Techniques
- The Importance of Sprouting (How to Sprout and Growing Indoor Greens)
- Step 5: Raw Food Recipes For Everyday Living
- What You Need To Know About Your Recipes
- Step 6: Menu Planning
- The 10 Important Guidelines For A Truly Healthy Raw Food Diet
- Step 7: Where to Next?
- Beyond The Theory
- What To Expect When You Eat More Raw Food
- So, Where To Next?
- Going Deeper
- It’s Your Time!
- Next Level Resources: Steps 1 – 7
- Final Words…
- One Final Word of Guidance
- Your One Week Raw Kick-Start Pack
- Your Programme Outlined
- Choose Your Starting Point
- Take A Look At The Menus
- Menu 1 - For Beginners
- Menu 2 - 50 - 75% Raw
- Menu 3 - 100% Raw
- The Menus Explained
- Your Questions Answered
- The 3-Day Prep Zone
- How You Can Best Support Yourself
- Healthy Cooked Options
- Other Healthy Eating Pointers
- Your “One Week Raw” Shopping List
- My One-Week Shopping List (Master sheet)
- Let’s Get Started!
- Your 20 Raw Food Recipes
- Blank Menu Plan
- Best Mail Order Resources
- Further Information
- Live Food Teachings
- About Karen
No? Well, that comes too as an added thank you - but not for long! It will be sold separately from 1st December - just 10 days from now.
So, if you'd like to bag both before the deal runs out, then hop over to my web site and make hay while the sun shines! Because it really is a BARGAIN if ever there was one, and yes, I'm thinking about increasing the price...
PS: I'm so confident that you'll love this that there is a money-back guarantee with this, so it's sold to you at no risk whatsover - see web site for details.